Location: Fort Worth, TX, United States
Alcon is looking to hire a Global Data Manager, Commercial to work out of our US Headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas.
This person will be responsible for the management of Commercial Master Data operations for the Americas Region including US, Canada, and Latin America. In addition, you will:
• Provide day-to-day management of six Local Data Stewards in US, Canada and LATAM markets
• Conduct MDM daily operations, and projects across the Alcon division for all Franchises.
• Perform daily operations for Item Master Maintenance, including processes, business rules, ticketing systems, metrics.
• Lead one or more concurrent major projects affecting multiple Divisions, Franchises and Regions
• Lead one or more multiple concurrent Operational projects to address internal and external customer needs, such as synchronizing item master information between Alcon and other customer systems to support commercial goals
• Lead and implement strategic process automation projects to support global data management processes, resulting in year-over-year savings for the department
• Predict, prevent and triage complex Material Master Data issues with potential for global internal Alcon and external customer/patient impacts
• Manage new and ongoing critical software release installations for the entire team
• Develop complex technical robotic and automation tools to minimize manual intervention and errors within the material master data management function
• Ability to perform complex analytics and queries of data from SAP and present them in a format that is simple for business to understand and act-upon to solve problems
• Provide consultation to peers on complex SAP transactions
• Lead projects that involve multiple business functional teams
• Ability to understand SAP configuration, custom enhancements and critical interface program logic and support GDM team by sharing the knowledge
• Help to achieve department budget within agreed-upon targets
• Responsible for personal talent development working closely with Manager and Head
• Maintain and enhance compliance with Group, internal, and external controls
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent years of directly related experience (or high school +13 yrs; Assoc.+9 yrs; M.S.+2 yrs; PhD+0 yrs)
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
- 5 Years of Relevant Experience
- Six Sigma Blackbelt
- Expertise in Winshuttle Development
Work Hours: Exempt
Relocation Assistance is not available for this role
Visa Sponsorship is available for this role.