The Human Recourse Analyst provides on-going solutions and continuous improvement for systems utilized by the Human Resources Department to enhance our processes, services, and support our workforce.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• The HR Analyst will work collaboratively within the Human Resources Department and other business units to analyze, develop technology recommendations, and implement business systems technology solutions for implementing new systems and/or improving current system functionality and processes as they relate to HR technology systems.
• The HR Analyst will develop impact analysis and implements strategies to manage change for large new system implementations or small functionality changes.
• The HR Analyst will evaluate business and program application systems’ functionality to identify gaps, measuring the solution impact to business operations.
• The HR Analyst will serve as Leader/Manager and Project Manager of assigned projects and serves as subject matter expert.
• The HR Analyst will prepare and delivers informative and well-organized presentations.
• The HR Analyst will provide project status reviews to stakeholders, process owners, and customers.
• The HR Analyst will standardize process and procedures with a continuous improvement mindset to effectively and efficiently maximize the use of HR technology systems and improve the user experience.
• The HR Analyst will provide end user support to the organization on HR technology, and troubleshoots, resolves, and manages service requests.
• The HR Analyst will analyze, develop, and implement business systems technology solutions for the human resources department.
• The HR Analyst will develop, delivers, and facilitates system training for new system users.
• The HR Analyst will continually update and learn new technology best practices and functionality via research, events, and networking with industry subject matter experts.
• The HR Analyst will analyze documents, develops and recommends business process design in the applicable area.
• The HR Analyst will be prepared to perform and assist with any additional assignments, special projects, harvest duties, and any other duty as assigned by supervisor on needed basis.
• Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
• Ability to present new concepts and strategies to executive leadership and technical communities.
• Must be able to effectively communicate verbally in English
• Knowledge of statistics is desirable.
• Ability to accurately interpret graphs.
• Must be able to apply general requirements into action as it applies to the plant.
• Should be able to work in a team environment to accomplish goals and complete projects.
• Excellent facilitation and consulting skills are necessary to successfully perform this job.
• Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• Take initiative and exercise good judgment.
• proficiency in using Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) or Google products with adaptability to learn new applications.
• Computer proficiency and experience using ADP and company network drives is preferred.
• A bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, Computer Systems, or acceptable related field.
• Relevant work experience in data analysis or systems analysis.