Rotary Peace Fellowships are awarded to up to 150 students each year. These fellowships are offered to pursue a Professional Development Certificate Program or Masters Degree Program related to peace and conflict resolution and prevention.
Since the program began in 2002, the Rotary Peace Centers have trained more than 1,400 fellows who now work in more than 115 countries. Many serve as leaders in governments, NGOs, the military, education, law enforcement, and international organizations like the United Nations and the World Bank.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): See List Above
- Study in: USA, Japan, UK, Australia, Sweden, Thailand, Uganda
- Program Period: 15 to 24 months for Master’s degree programs, 3- month Professional development certificate program
- Deadline: May 15, 2022 (annual)
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 50 fellowships for master’s degree and 80 for certificate studies at premier universities are awarded each year.
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Peace, International development and Leadership.
Rotary Peace Fellowships covers
- Tuition and fees,
- Room and board,
- Round-trip transportation,
- All internship and field-study expenses.