Harvard University MBA Scholarship invite applications from international students who want to pursue MBA degree at Harvard University for academic year 2020-2021. MBA Scholarship will provide financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2021. the foundation is Focusing single-mindedly on the betterment of mankind, the Boustany Foundation awards scholarships to exceptionally talented individuals, creates life-changing opportunities for less privileged children and encourages tolerance between different culture.
- Level of Study: Masters (MBA)
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: Master of Business Administration
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: May 31, 2022
Harvard University MBA Scholarship will provide:
- Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.