Adventist Health + Rideout is seeking an experienced Internal Medicine physician to replace a retiring provider with a full panel of patients in the small town of Gridley, CA. Located just an hour from Sacramento and two and half hours from Tahoe and the Bay Area, this position is for someone who is looking for a rural area, working alongside a group of experienced Primary Care providers. This is an opportunity to work with trained staff, committed to assisting patients with kindness, diligence, and sensitivity in a community that greatly appreciates our clinic. We are here to serve, educate, and improve our community’s health and seek a care provider who has the same mission in our Gridley Clinic located in between Chico, CA and Yuba City, CA.
- Employed through Physicians Network Medical Group (PNMG)
- Competitive compensation and full benefits package
- Patient population is 18+ years of age serving around 6,000 people
- Ability to perform FAA and DMV physicals is a plus as well as the ability to participate in school/sports exams
- Incoming provider will join a team of multiple other primary care physicians and Advanced Practice Providers
- Incoming candidate should be comfortable supervising APPs
- Ability to speak Spanish is helpful but not required
- Low cost of living
- Great outdoors lifestyle!
This clinic operates under Adventist Health Rideout, a nonprofit community-based system comprised of an acute care hospital; the Heart Center at Rideout; the Cancer Center affiliated with UC Davis Medical Center; outpatient clinics and a host of ancillary services including: senior living services located throughout Yuba and Sutter Counties. Adventist Health Rideout employs more than 2,100 employees and has approximately 300 physicians on the medical staff.