IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians, which is part of the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Indiana, is seeking a General Cardiologist to join their collegial team located in beautiful Bloomington, IN!
- Join a well-established, collegial and supportive practice surrounded by a great team of physicians and advanced providers in a university community within a diverse cultural environment
- Full-Time including clinical hours and a few hours per week for admin time
- 20% inpatient and 80% outpatient performing the following procedures: non-invasive, transesophageal echocardiogram, transthoracic echocardiogram, nuclear cardiology interpretation, vascular ultrasound interpretation (optional) and cardiac MRI (optional)
- Patient volume includes: 16/day in office & 15-18/day in hospital
- Participate in teaching opportunities with medical students, if desired
- Practice within our outpatient cardiology office and perform inpatient responsibilities in our new hospital (opened in December 2021)
- Week day call; 1:6 & weekend call is 1:5
- Outreach to other locations within the region is possible
- Fellowship training in Cardiology, required
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Physician licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
- Visa sponsorship available; J-1 (2023 and on) or H-1B
- We offer a strong compensation model.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage