Panorama City, CA 91402
From $40.24 an hour
We have a need for nurses to join a CMS 5-star comprehensive-adult hospital in Southern California!
The nurse must be experienced, dedicated and possess advanced skills to care for seriously-ill patients in the intensive care unit (ICU). This involves working closely with a team of physicians and healthcare workers so the ICU nurse must have great people skills.
ICU Nurse provides specialized treatment to patients who are seriously ill or suffering from stroke, cardiac disease, accidents and patients who have undergone invasive complex surgeries. The role includes administering treatment, monitoring and evaluating the patient’s conditions, maintaining patient records and providing constant support during recovery.
- Nursing graduate
- Open to new graduates or graduating students
- Valid nursing license
- Minimum experience of one (1) year. For new graduates – minimum experience of one (1) yr. clinical rotation (ICU)
- Must be knowledgeable in nursing care methods, techniques and procedures
- Has knowledge on medications and its actions and possible interactions or side effects
- Ability to assess patient’s condition and any changes or reactions
- Comfortable with technology
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to be able to educate both patient and family on treatment support
- Strong interpersonal skills is to work with a dynamic healthcare team
- Able to handle pressure and maintain calmness
- Strong organizational skills – ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Direct employment
· Direct-access to experienced immigration lawyers and nurse mentors
· Access to a network of employers across the U.S.A.
· Competitive compensation package
· Employer shall cover for all visa processing fees.
If you have what it takes to succeed in this career path, send us your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From $40.24 per hour
- Critical & Intensive Care
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- RN LICENSE (Preferred)
- NCLEX (Preferred)
Work Location: One location