IMB International PhD Program 2022-2023 is fully funded scholarships for international students. This program covers costs for accommodation and travel.
IMB International PhD Program is open for international students to pursue their PhD degree in Mainz, Germany. The International PhD Program (IPP) provides the chance for talented and passionate learners to pursue PhD studies at the cutting edge of contemporary biology. Program projects tackle important issues linked to Gene Regulation, Epigenetics & Genome Stability overarching theme.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): IMB
- Study in: Mainz, Germany
- Deadline: May 03, 2022
- Courses Offered:
- Systems biology
- Applied physics
- Cell and developmental biology
IMB International PhD Program covers Costs for accommodation and travel.
Eligibility Criteria for IMB International PhD Program
To qualify for IMB International PhD Program, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Information required for application (click here to download an example)
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Details of your degrees (BSc, MSc).
- Details of any other post-graduate degrees, awards, honors or distinctions (description with a maximum of 250 words).
- Details on research stay abroad during studies (if any).
- Details of past research experiences.
- A list of your publications (PubMed format, maximum of 300 words) and your conference contributions (title of presentation, date and location of the conference).
- Which groups you are interested in working with; up to 5 may be selected. Please note: not all groups offer projects in every call.
- A motivational statement describing your interest in the IPP and your chosen groups as well as your scientific goals (maximum of 300 words).
You will be asked to upload the following documents in PDF format:
- Curriculum vitae (max size 3 MB).
- A single file (max size 4 MB) containing:
– University studies as far as completed.
(including certificates of qualification and transcripts of records)
– English language test certificate (not mandatory, only if available).
– High school certificate (if available).