Responsible for the leadership and management of team in support of the projects profitable operation. Responsible for proactively managing the projects technical budget (direct labor and expenses, including technical sub-consultants), schedule, technical requirements, contractual obligations, project communications and HNTBs 4 for 4 (Consistent delivery of quality work, on time, on budget, and to the clients satisfaction on every project) performance. Responsible for gross revenue of <$5M.
Primary Focus Will Include:
- Must have experience conducting/implementing/managing facilities management projects.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency with all Microsoft (MS) Office programs is necessary, including familiarity with SharePoint.
- The Project Manager shall assist in the coordination of the overall management of Facilities projects reporting to the client’s Manager of Buildings and Support Equipment.
- Works to ensure all project constraints are known, understands and mitigates project risks, works with project stakeholders to eliminate project issues. Plans, directs and monitors proposed solutions, strategic plans, best practices and tools for delivering approved projects that support the clients Office of Facilities.
- Leads and manages all aspects of the project life cycle including initiation, planning, execution, controlling and closure.
- Manages multiple clients and/or teams for the client’s Office of Facilities projects and smaller staff levels for assigned client Office of Facilities projects.
- Estimates resources needed to achieve projects goals. Develops contingency plans to ensure timely delivery of projects. Oversee a range of financial responsibilities (budgeting, analysis, and reporting) associated with projects under the purview of the Manager of Buildings and Support Equipment.
- Develops and delivers status reports to stakeholders and the clients Office of Facilities on all phases of assigned projects.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Four (4) year degree in Project Management related discipline with a minimum of six (6) years of current experience in:Experience at working both independent and in a team-oriented collaborative environment is essential;
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent communicator with exceptional facilitation and cross-functional team skills.;
- Considered an expert in the management and control of project budgets and resources;
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts with vendors, customers, co- workers and management, both verbally and in writing;
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Performs technical discipline tasks including research, reports, design, specification and plan preparation to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Actively manages project scope, schedule and budget. Serves as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets and scope of work to completion and to the clients satisfaction.
- Implements the firms project delivery plan using HNTBs Sophisticated Delivery Approach (SDA) on each project.
- Develops project scope and fee quotation, and assists in the preparation of proposals and contracts.
- Coordinates work efforts and reviews of work performed by project team. Supervises and mentors team to overall project objectives.
- Oversees project staffing with departments, offices and divisions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant degree
- 8 years relevant experience
- In lieu of education, 12 years relevant experience
Click here for benefits information: HNTB Total Rewards
Click here to learn more about EOE including disability and vet
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.