Visa sponsorship available.
L-Soft international, Inc., has an opening for a “hands-on” staff accountant interested in working on all aspects of accounting in a small company with offices in four countries, rather than specializing in one area in a larger firm.
Applicants must have a four-year Accounting degree and demonstrate written fluency in English. Knowledge of Oracle Financials and 2-3 years of work experience would be a plus.
Attention to detail; quality focus; not afraid of complexity; able to prioritize and meet deadlines; superior analysis and problem-solving skills; “can do” attitude.
- A/P: enter, distribute and file supplier invoices; schedule bill payments/checks; book payments once cleared; maintain accrual procedures
- A/R: scan checks; post customer payments; answer A/R inquiries from customers; send collection reminders
- Enter sales orders in WAWF and other customer portals
- Cash flow management
- Monthly reconciliation
- Prepare, file and pay quarterly taxes (sales, excise and payroll tax)
- Assist external tax accountants with yearly filings (income tax)
- Assist Sweden head office with yearly close and audit (E&Y)
These tasks may be added to the position for additional compensation depending on skills and prior experience, and represent the position’s short-term growth potential.
- Review standard customer contracts (terms on back of PO, standard compliance representations, etc)
- Manage supplier relationships; review suppliers yearly to ensure competitive rates
- Manage bank and merchant relationship
- Prepare yearly tax filings
- Intercompany transactions (quarterly)
- Full year-end close responsibility for US corporations
- Payroll; benefits; maintain vacation calendar
- Health, life, LTD, vision and dental insurance at an affordable monthly rate
- Roth or traditional 401(k) with employer matching
- Salary: $40,000 – $70,000 yearly
- Metro SmartBenefits program option
- Free high-standard on-premise gym
- Free parking