Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining spa and wellness center premises
- Replenishing stock
- Controlling inventory and ensuring constant supply at all times
- Answering Member and guest inquiries
- Performing receptionist duties such as answering multi-lined phones and inputting Member spa requests into computer system
- Six (6) months of guest service experience at a high-end hotel, resort, or private club required.
- Applicant must complete pre-employment background check.
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana. All worksites are located in Gallatin County or Madison County in Montana as Yellowstone Club crosses both county lines.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits
- Discounted Seasonal Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale