Our people are the key to g2 Energy’s success. As we transform, evolve, and grow our business, so does our People function. Do you have a passion for all things people related?
If so, then we’ve got the right job for you!
With a reputation for quality and excellence, we continually strive to develop our brand. We are therefore looking for a Learning and Development Officer to join our growing team to support with the end-to-end development lifecycle to include on-boarding, development, career pathways, soft skills and appraisal management.
What the day-to-day tasks will look like: (well some of it)
• To facilitate central training and learning events as directed by People & Talent Director in line with the business needs
• Instructional design of a wide range of employee learning solutions, both online & face to face
• Ensure the delivery of high quality, innovative and engaging learning and development solutions ensuring that they deliver all required aspects of the employees learning needs
• To support the effective appraisal system in the business
• To take full accountability for the training platform to include issues and concerns and the administration of the site
• To provide coaching and guidance where identified and/or specified by the People & Talent Director
• To update training KPI’s monthly as required
Here’s what we need from you:
• Passionate about people
• Driven to find solutions
• Successful track record within Learning and Development – working across the full training life cycle from training needs analysis to delivery and evaluation
• Experience in the creative design, delivery and sourcing of pragmatic & value add learning solutions
• Excellent communication skills, with the interpersonal skills to interact and influence at all levels
• Minimum 3 years experience in a training development role
What will you get in return?
• 25 holidays plus bank holidays and holiday trading
• Enhanced Pension contributions
• Health care cash plan
• Birthday day off
• Reward Platform with other benefits.
• Flexible hybrid working.
• Join a business that is on a big growth path, with the scope to develop and progress in many areas of the business.
Salary: £35,000 – £38,000
Department: Human Resources
Contract: Full time, Permanent
You may have experience of the following: People Development Advisor, HR People Development Advisor, HR Advisor, HR Officer, Learning and Development Advisor, L&D Advisor, L&D Coordinator, Training, L&D, Learning and Development, L&D Administrator, CIPD, etc.