Important Note :
- Please fill in all the mandatory fields marked . You will not be able to save or submit the application if you missed any of them out.
- Please make sure to fill in your email address correctly. After you save (to submit later) or submit this application form, your application code will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Electronic documents required to be uploaded with this application includes: –
- Certified true copy of Brunei identification card or international passport
- Certified true copies of academic certificates [O Level, A Level, HND etc], including university transcripts (where applicable) and English proficiency qualification [IELTS, TOEFL, BEC etc]
- For international applicants: a security clearance letter from the country of origin
- For in-service applicants working in the private sector and Government sector (excluding Ministry of Education and Ministry of Religious Affairs): a letter of permission from the employer
- Certified English translation must be submitted for document that are not in the English language (excluding Bahasa Melayu)
- You will be able to download a PDF version of your filled application form upon a successful submission.
- For Brunei Government employees, printed application forms must be submitted through the respective Ministry.
- You are reminded to click ‘SUBMIT’ once you have completed the application. You must submit your application by the closing date for applications.
- Once you submitted your online application, you are not required to submit any hardcopy. Only INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS are required to send certified true copies of your academic certificates by post to ‘Office of Admissions, Chancellor Hall, Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Tungku Link, Gadong BE1410, Brunei Darussalam’. Please quote your OASys Application Code on the envelope.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT A FULLY COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM BY THE DUE DATE WOULD RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION NOT BEING CONSIDERED AND RENDERED VOID. (SAVED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED)