A pediatric nephrologist is needed at St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
About St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children
St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children, a partnership between Tower Health and Drexel University, is a 188-bed facility that provides exceptional care to children throughout the Greater Philadelphia area and surrounding counties.
With more than 220 pediatric experts on staff, St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children combines top-notch pediatric care with a wide array of pediatric specialties, including Cardiology, Ear, Nose and Throat, Gastroenterology, Oncology, and Orthopedics. It houses the only Verified Pediatric Only Burn Center between New York City and Baltimore and is one of only three Level I Pediatric Trauma Centers in Pennsylvania. St. Christopher’s is a Magnet® designated hospital and was recognized as a Women’s Choice Award Best Children’s Hospital.
In addition to its main location in Philadelphia, the hospital has a growing network of primary and specialty care locations throughout the Philadelphia suburbs and New Jersey.
Strong and proven commitment to excellence in delivery of care, research, education, and advocacy. Along with participation in clinical, there will be educational, research and operational functioning within the division. Procedures expected to perform in the practice setting: Hemodialysis, Peritoneal dialysis, CRRT, plasmapheresis. Physicians provide day (inpatient) and night call coverage for 7 days a week. Inpatient and night call coverage are usually bundled and done the same week.
In joining St. Christopher’s you’ll enjoy:
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Teaching, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- The latest in diagnostics, treatments, and innovations
- EMR System: EPIC
- Team-based care with dedicated support staff
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation Plan with Comprehensive Benefits
- Generous earned time-off
- CME time and money
- 403(b) (matched) and 457(b) Retirement Plans
- Faculty rank through Drexel University College of Medicine, commensurate with experience
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- Spousal/Domestic Partner Job Search Support
- Currently we support J1 visa waivers
- H1B visas and green card sponsorship
MD or DO required; board certied/eligible in Pediatric Nephrology. Excellen organizational and leadership skills also required.