The MOFCOM Scholarships are Higher Education Programs sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce of China. This institution started the MOFCOM Scholarship to enhance education, skills of top business and government officials from the recipient countries. The Scholarship povides Post Graduate degrees including two-year master Degree programs and doctoral programs. The prime objective is to educate a upgrade the skills of top Managers holding positions of government, trade, foreign affairs, agriculture, technology, education, culture and health, building intellectual capacity and enhance producivity for receipeint countries.
All programs are english taught and admission requirements states that applicants should have at least a bachelor’s degree, relevant working experiences, and above all be in good health at the time of application. Over the recent past, this has enhanced cooperation at government level between Chinese and receipient countries
Where & When to Apply
The Economic and Commercial Counselor’s Office (ECCO) of the Chinese Embassy in your country will be open for application until 31st May 2020.
Eligibility For Chinese MOFCOM Scholarship
There are qualifications that international students must meet to secure a scholarship for their study in China. Applicants should pay very close attention to deadlines and documents required and make sure they are properly submitted. China Scholar has a team of advisors who review applicants’ materials before submission. There are notification and email systems that help applicants as well
- be a citizen of a developing country other than the People’s Republic of China, and under the age of 45
- with at least three years’ working experience;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder when applying for master’s program & be a master’s degree holder when applying for doctoral program;
- Should have secured an admission with a Chinese University that’s under the CSC Scholarship scheme
- Applicants must be fit an healthy to study in China
Documents Required – MOFCOM Scholarship
There are specific documents that are required for the Chinese Local Government Scholarship applications. Some overlaps with the university applications and applicants are required to submit copies to that effect.
- 2 Recommendation letters
- Complete Physical Examination form certified by a recognized hospital
- Study Plan for your Degree in China or Personal Statement
- Complete CSC Scholarship form online and print out
- Attested Certificates and photocopies
- Photocopy of academic transcripts;
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal, plus a resume including the educational background and working experience after high school;
Scholarship to Application Process
Scholarship & Funding Evaluation
Our clients are taken through a very through checklist to identify the best Scholarship they qualify for. In some instances, we help apply multiple scholarships for your study in China. With very simple information, we are able to score your success rates and design the right strategies to secure the best scholarship
Submit Online Application.
The next step will be to assist you prepare all the application materials, review them and make necessary corrections. We then help applicants create an account and make a compeling case why they need the scholaship. There simple standards applications must meet and we also submit the hard copies of the documents
After the submision, we wait for the decisions from the scholarship authorities and also liase with the host university to ensure no information slips through the cracks. There should be followups and also answering questions that the scholarship council may have. Without delay, offer letters will be posted.