Full Job Description
Create Your Experience of a Lifetime!
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing the mountains, or you already call them home, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts and our remote Corporate team, you can join for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you’ll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es), 40% retail discounts, summer activities discounts, wellness benefits, and the chance to grow through Epic Service – our leading training and development experience.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
**MUST BE CURRENTLY WORKING IN COUNTRY ON AN ACTIVE H2B VISA TO APPLY / BE CONSIDERED**
We affectionately refer to our housekeeping team as the Heart of the House. Apply today and you will be trained to assist in all areas of housekeeping operations! These jobs are great for those who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get the job done; who like working in a team environment and want to play in the great outdoors!
- Wage: $22 per hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability – AM/PM, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to safely work with hazardous and caustic chemicals
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Exhibits high productivity in all cleaning assignments, including but not limited to replenishing of required amenities in all guest spaces as assigned
- Retention of training, and seeking further knowledge as you learn more about your assigned role and role requirements
- Maintain a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times
- Willingness and ability to handle and maintain housekeeping tools and equipment as required based off your specified property
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand for extended periods, up to 4 hours while consistently bending and lifting
- Detail oriented, self-motivating and strong communicator, both written & verbal
- Must be flexible, adaptable, versatile, and responsive to the needs of the housekeeping responsibilities
The expected pay range is $22. This is the pay range we reasonably expect to pay for this position. Individual compensation decisions are based on a variety of factors.